The Brain Attack Coalition is a group of professional, voluntary and governmental entities dedicated to reducing the occurrence, disabilities and death associated with stroke. The goal of the Coalition is to strengthen and promote the relationships among its member organizations in order to help stroke patients or those who are at risk for a stroke.
Top Review Sites:
- Best File Hosting sites
- Best Image Hosting Services
- Best YouTube to Mp3 Converter
- Best Online Casino Reviews
- Top Charities to Donate your car
- Best UK online casino reviews
- Beste Nederlandse online casino beoordelings
Patient Resources includes links to sites that provide helpful information to stroke patients, their families and caregivers.Professional resources include Guidelines and Orders for systems development for acute stroke care (including stroke team or stroke center development), and Pathways for the rapid diagnosis and treatment (both immediate and long-term) of acute stroke.